Adath Jeshurun is thrilled to host the 72nd Annual Cantor's Assembly Convention! As a part of the Convention, the Cantors will be performing together at a spectacular concert at Adath Jeshurun.
Wednesday, May 22 | 7:30 p.m.
Featuring over 130 Cantors performing together! Surround yourself with the electrifying harmony of thunderous voices!
- Open to the community!
- Generously supported by the Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence and the Adolf & Sara van der Walde & Israel Rosenbloum Charitable Fund.
- Sell-Out Crowd expected!
- HURRY! Seats won't last long! Admissions are first-come-first-served. Make your reservations today by completing the form below!
- More Information:
- Phone - 502.458.5359
- Email - [email protected]
Want to attend the Cantors Assembly Convention?
AJ members and friends are invited to join potentially 200 cantors during the 72nd annual Cantors Assembly Convention at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. Registration is available for single days, or for the entire convention, giving you admission to sessions, afternoon recitals, and evening concerts. Come early for Shacharit and stay late for world-class entertainment! Local registration does not include meals, nor the Cantor's Concert on Wednesday evening, May 22nd. Register online at: www.cantors.org/72nd-annual-cantors-assembly-convention-registration
- Sunday, May 19th - Single Day Registration: $50.00
- Includes admission to all sessions, and evening concerts. Highlights include: Excerpts from the new film by Erik Anjou "The Cantors Head"; Jerome Kopmar concert; and late-night entertainment by Louisville Ladino and Klezmer bands Transito and Lost Tribe, as well as Story-Tellers Robert Sachs and Jonathan Lippman.
- Monday, May 20th - Single Day Registration: $65.00
- Includes admission to all sessions, afternoon recital, and evening concert. Highlights include: "My Snapshot of American Jewish Music", a lecture by Professor Mark Kingman of UCLA; Cantor Jeff Weber & Friends Recital; 100 Years: Leonard Bernstein; Tracks in Education, New Music, or Pastoral Care; Dellheim Concert including students and mentors of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America; Student Films from Maaleh School presented by Rabbi David Ariel-Joel.
- Tuesday, May 21st - Single Day Registration: $65.00
- Includes admission to all sessions, afternoon recital, and evening concert. Highlights include: Cantors Nate Lam & Marcus Feldman recital; Heschel & King Seder, a new musical play by Cantor Steven Stoehr; Rabbi Hazzan Jeffrey Myers of Tree of Life Synagogue award and remarks; 2nd sessions of Education, New Music, and Pastoral Tracks; Bluegrass with Jewish Sass Homefront Radio Show with John Gage, Brigid Kaelin, and produced by Cantor Mike Stein (concert); Jonathan Wolff, the Seinfeld Music Guy himself, shares a late-night experience of music and narrative.
- Wednesday, May 22nd - Single Day Registration: $50.00
- Includes admission to all sessions and afternoon recital. Evening concert is NOT included. Highlights include: Navigating the Milken Archive, Finding Music; Small Choir Arrangements; Cantors Alisa Pomerantz-Boro and David Propis recital; Final sessions of Education, New Music, and Pastoral Tracks, new Jewish Music in American Adult Education Curriculum.
- Thursday, May 23rd - Single Day Registration: $30.00
- Includes admission to all sessions. Highlights include: Chazzano Coffee Session; Highlights from Uganda Mission; Michael Fraade: Communal Responsibility & Environment.
- Sunday, May 19th through Thursday, May 23rd - Full Convention Package Registration: $200.00
- Includes admission to ALL sessions and evening concerts Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. The Wednesday concert tickets are sold separately by completing the form above.
For more information about attending the convention, contact Cindy Preston at the Cantors Assembly: [email protected]rs.org or 333-864-8533 ext. 200.
Register online at: www.cantors.org/72nd-annual-cantors-assembly-convention-registration