Enjoy a festive Chanukah dinner including traditional potato latkes, lasagna, salad, beverages and sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts!)
Dinner cost is $5.00 for adults and children 12 and under eat FREE!
- Bring your own menorah for a community candle-lighting!
- Socialize and sing Chanukah music led by Cantor Lipp!
- Enjoy a festive holiday meal!
- Decorate your own cookie for dessert!
- All ages welcome!
- AJ members, Lee & Gregory Shaw, along with their children, are bringing their family Chanukah mitzvah tradition to a 'Tikkun Olam Table' near you! During the Bash, guests are invited to assist in this mitzvah by packing care packages for homeless men and women in downtown Louisville. The care packages containing snacks, an egg burrito, and toiletry items will be distributed later that evening
Reservations are no longer being accepted.
Fill out my online form.